Looking for a holiday home where you can enjoy peace and relaxation in a modern atmosphere close to nature?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
At our new, exclusive “eifel feeling” low-energy holiday facility, we offer you two luxuriously appointed holiday apartments in the small Vulkaneifel village of Gillenbeuren, near the Moselle River. The two separate apartments each span two levels (approx. 12 m² each), and are stylishly yet cosily fitted out for two to four persons.
Bread service is available daily.
Daily newspaper service available. Please let us know.
Wellness treatments may be booked; we’ll be glad to inform you.
Want to hire bikes?
We want nothing more than for you to feel at home from the very first moment, so we have appointed each of the two apartments (“harmonie” and “oase”) as follows:
- 1 cosy bedroom for two persons, with large, comfy double bed
- 1 well equipped bathroom with shower
- 1 bright, modern living and dining room with stylish sofas, natural wood eating area and snug wood fire (November-April), flat-screen TV
- 1 perfectly equipped kitchen in the open-plan living and dining room
- 1 storeroom for suitcases, shoes etc.
- 1 terrace with modern outdoor furniture and garden access
- 1 cosy bedroom for two persons with large, comfy double bed
- 1 small bathroom with toilet
- 1 wellness oasis with mood lighting and music system. The relaxation room contains a freestanding bathtub. Access to the sauna and shower. Balcony with fantastic view of the village of “Gillenbeuren”
- 1 utility room with washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron etc.
The vast terrace garden is shared by guests of both homes. Seats under the apple trees are the perfect place to relax. But the highlight of the garden is the solar-heated outdoor Riviera© pool, where you can swim and unwind from May to October. On the veranda of the adjacent summer house, you can leave your cares behind and enjoy a cool drink in the shade, or surrender to the “dolce vita” in the sunshine on a lounger chair. As promised: a way to find yourself – close to nature yet with maximum comfort!
Bread service is available on weekdays, please let us know.
Want to hire bikes? We’ll be glad to assist..
We’ve thought of everything else… (included in the rate, and available for use during your stay)::
- Bed linen, sauna, bath and hand towels, and tea towels available (high-quality hotel linen only!)
- Two hairdryers per apartment
- Fluffy bathrobe
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher in each apartment
- Initial supply of paper towels and dishwasher tablets, classic coffee machine with initial supply of filter bags, Caffissimo coffee machine, toilet paper, 1 basket of firewood (in winter)
- 1 electric BBQ for the terrace
- Free wifi
- Lockable bike room
- Free parking outside the property
- No further costs for final cleaning, electricity or water!
Our holiday home is a non-smoking property. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed either.
Thank you for your understanding.